We are so grateful we can gather in-person again! As of July 3, the premier of NS has announced that larger gatherings can take place for a number of institutions, including faith gatherings. This is good news for us and opens up more possibilities for face to face interaction while still maintaining social distancing procedures for health and safety. We will be keeping you in the loop via email, the LifeNotes facebook page and here on the website regarding what is to come for opportunities to gather throughout the coming weeks. We are inspired by, and grateful for, your faithfulness and perseverance through these unique times. We are encouraged to see you holding fast to the confession of your faith. We are privileged to “be” the church with you!
* please remain at home if: you or anyone in your household have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone who has or is being tested for COVID-19, if you have travelled outside the Atlantic provinces in the last 14 days, if you have a fever (above 38 degrees celsius/100 degrees fahreheit) or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19.
* When you arrive, please observe all social distancing recommendations. Remain in your car if there are others exiting their vehicles in close proximity, please wait to proceed through the door singularly and avoid congestion in the vestibule and foyer.
* Please observe signs and symbols for direction on how to enter/exit the sanctuary. Ushers will be present to help direct you toward your seat and insure you are comfortable and at a correct proximity (6 ft/2m) from other attenders. Sorry, no hugging or hand shaking allowed at this time :)
* As per NS directive, masks must be worn in public spaces for all individuals over 2 yrs of age unless health reasons prohibit or it is too difficult for children 2-4. Please bring yours if you have one (a mask can be provided to you if needed).
* In the interest of safety, we will continue with online giving and refrain from providing food and drink at this time.
* Pre-school children will remain with their parents during gatherings at this time. We look forward to when we can offer teaching and childcare again. Elementary students may meet at an alternate time.
* The accessible washroom will be available for use. One person (household bubble) in the washroom at a time please.
* As per the recommendations of the NS Health and Safety, we will take appropriate measures to ensure the health and safety of everyone who gathers. There will be regular cleaning, with disinfectant, of all high touch surfaces, of washrooms and seating areas.
We are excited to see every one of you and look forward to being able to gather together in-person once again! "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."